About & Pics
Registered Dietitian Test Prep is to help you prepare the Registered Dietitian exam on the go. With its exclusive intuitive and elegant UI, not only can you learn the knowledge for the test and get the serious exam experience, but also with joy and incredible flexibility. With the app, you can set your own pace and practice anytime you want, anywhere you want, get instant feedback and learn something immediately to get yourself better prepared for the test. Among many cool features, the most useful one is to allow you concentrating on your weakness which is way more efficient than the traditional way of study.
- Nearly 2000 quality questions with detailed explanations
- Study mode: get instant answers and useful explanation, study at your own pace; support sound effect
- Favorite mode: add any question to your favorite and simply focus on studying them is 10 times more efficient
- Test mode: simulate the real exam experience, get detailed results and scoring;
- Test mode: review your exam questions with answers and explanations;
- Exam history with beautiful chart to track progress
- Settings: with flexibility to change font size, sound control, and the number of questions in your test
- No data connection required, all data stored on device
iMobiApp, the publisher of this product, is not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners. The content of the application might include inaccuracies or typographical errors, for which the owner can not be held liable.
Registered Dietitians (RD) are the food and nutrition experts who address today’s complex issues surrounding foods and nutrition. Because the RD credential is widely recognized as the designation that an individual is an expert in food and nutrition, most employers are looking for individuals with their RD certification in their qualifications for hire. The demand for RDs and nutritionists is expected to grow by 20 percent between 2010 and 2020, faster than the average for all occupations, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. More information about becoming an RD is available on the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics' website.
Keywords: exam,mock,question,certification,self-study,practice,health care,professional,dpd,technician,di,dtr