About & Pics
CCRN(Critical Care Register Nurse) Test Review is to help you prepare the CCRN(Critical Care Register Nurse) test on the go. With its exclusive intuitive and elegant UI, not only can you learn the knowledge for the test and get the serious exam experience, but also with joy and incredible flexibility. With the app, you can set your own pace and practice anytime you want, anywhere you want, get instant feedback and learn something immediately to get yourself better prepared for the test. Among many cool features, the most useful one is to allow you concentrating on your weakness which is way more efficient than the traditional way of study.
- 300 quality multiple choice questions
- Study mode: get instant answers and useful explanation, study at your own pace; support sound effect
- Favorite mode: add any question to your favorite and simply focus on studying them is 10 times more efficient
- Test mode: simulate the real exam experience, get detailed results and scoring;
- Test mode: review your exam questions with answers and explanations;
- Settings: with flexibility to change font size, sound control, and the number of questions in your test
- Support both landscape and portrait
- No data connection required, all data stored on device
iMobiApp, the publisher of this product, is not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners. The content of the application might include inaccuracies or typographical errors, for which the owner can not be held liable.
CCRN (critical care register nurse) is a high level of nursing specialization. The American Association of Critical Care Nurses sponsors the exams. A particular exam will cover critical care for adult, pediatric, or neonatal patients.
To take the CCRN test, a nurse must also have a current RN or APRN license valid in the United States. The license must not be subject to formal discipline and may not have any limitations on the nurse’s ability to practice. Applicants are occasionally audited and may be asked to provide a copy of their license. A license copy is not required for the normal application process.
For the CCRN, a bachelor’s degree is not necessary. The test lasts three hours and includes 150 items. The exam focuses on adult, pediatric, or neonatal populations, and 80 percent of the questions focus on clinical judgment for a particular patient age group. All of the remaining questions are about professional care and ethics for patients of any age.
This app has not yet been rated.