SweetBlue Toolbox is a tool which allows you to scan, connect, and bond to BLE devices using iDevices' SweetBlue Library (www.idevicesinc.com/sweetblue). You can also explore each device's Bluetooth services, characteristics, and descriptors.
This new version of SweetBlue Toolbox uses version 3.0 of SweetBlue, the iDevices Android™ Bluetooth® Smart Library.
* Scan for BLE devices
* View advertisement data
* Connect to device(s)
* Bond to device(s)
* Discovers services, characteristics, and descriptors
* Read/Write Characteristics
* Parses services/characteristics/descriptors that are in the Bluetooth spec
* Settings can be configured easily, and applied real-time
* Import SweetBlue config settings
* Export SweetBlue config file for easy integration into your app using SweetBlue
* Device information on the device running the app (OS, Manufacturer, linux kernel version, etc)
This app has not yet been rated.
Releasing new versions every 4 months, on average.
Fixed some crash bugs
Updated to latest SweetBlue version 3.2.0
Update to official 3.0.0 SweetBlue release
Version Varies with device
SweetBlue Toolbox v3 beta release.
Click to see more