About & Pics
* Create your own heparin protocol (this feature in beta!)
* Great tool for nurses, doctors and medical students
* Allows you to calculate the starting dose of a heparin drip
* Can use current rate and aPTT and suggest adjustments to the drip rate
* Can make calculations using lean body weight
* Allows you to define the starting bolus dose and rate
* Allows you to set maximum rate and bolus for the starting dose
* Can use SI or British using
* Can round rate to 25/50/100
* Saves all options and reloads them at startup
* Dosing Based On: Parenteral Anticoagulants* American College of Chest Physicians Evidence-Based Clinical Practice Guidelines (8th Edition) Jack Hirsh, MD, FCCP et. al. CHEST June 2008 vol. 133 no. 6 suppl 141S-159S
This is an education only app. Please do not use it to guide actual patient care. I take no responsibility for any mistakes that might exist in the app.
Security Fix - please update asap.
This app has not yet been rated.