About & Pics
“SPL” is an abbreviation for “Speech Pathology.” It’s the study of all the various medical conditions that can lead to problems with communication. Human language is incredibly complex. Neuroscientists are just now beginning to discover all the ways in which language has re-wired the human brain, enabling us to communicate in a way that no other animal can. That requires a whole new set of connections deep in the brain between areas that aren’t connected in other animals; it means fine coordination of the small muscles of the lips, jaw, throat, and chest; and it means being able to think and speak all at breathtaking speed.
But all that complexity comes with a price: if anything goes wrong in the many biological pathways that produce language, then speech becomes impossible. That’s why speech pathology is such an important specialty. Speech pathologists have to understand all the different parts that go into allowing a human being to speak, and have to be able to diagnose when one of these parts is malfunctioning. More importantly, speech pathologists apply this knowledge to help real people and change their lives for the better.
1-Introduction to Speech-Language Pathology
2-Neurocognition of language and communication
3-Brain Imaging and Injury
4-Articulation and Phonological Disorders
8-Dysarthria in Adult
14-Cleft Lip and Cleft Palate
15-Language Disorders in Children
16-Pediatric Feeding Swallowing
- Select your favorite flashcards and study notes and Flag for review the most difficult.
- Listen to the flashcards while you are ridding, jogging or driving.
- Add your own study notes and cards and save them in the app.
- Edit, update or replace any flashcard you deem necessary.
- Add your comment to any flashcard keep seeing them with.
- This app allows you to sort the flashcards by favorite, flagged for review, own flashcards, wrong responded quizzes, non-studied flashcards.
- Search and sort by topic or keyword the existing flashcards.
- Get back to your last study session, exactly to the last flashcard studied including the study mode.
- Enjoy five study Modes (learning mode, handout mode, test mode, slideshow mode and random mode).
- Get the most advanced data analytics features that analyses your study session by study mode, scores, time spent…etc.
- Get the most Update Graphics (pie charts, bar charts, line charts) and all the statistics about your studies.
- Share the content of this app with your colleagues.
- Exam taking practical tips and tricks that will help you succeed your exam and get outstanding scores.
Don't Study Harder, Study SMARTER!
Introducing The mobile learning apps
Anyone Can Use To Get Better Grades In
Less Time And With Less Effort - Guaranteed!
This app has not yet been rated.