About & Pics
Nursing Care Plan Tables features over 100 care plans in table format with columns for Assessment, Nursing Diagnosis, Inference, Planning, Intervention, Rationale, and Evaluation. Nursing Care Plan Tables helps nurses write customized care plans. You can print out care plans for your patients and for your homework. Nursing Care Plan Tables includes care plans for medical-surgical nursing, maternity, pediatrics, and psychiatry.
The Table of Contents can be opened by taping on the icon in the lower right corner.
No subscription or in-app purchase required.
• Edited by Linda Stanford, RN, MSN, this app is known for its practical interventions and detailed rationales.
• Updates from experts ensure the most current, accurate, and relevant content.
• Consistent format for each care plan allows fast look-up and printing.
• Sections for medical-surgical, maternity, pediatric, and psychiatric nursing make it easy to find information rapidly.
• A seven-column format for nursing assessments/interventions and rationales makes it easier to find information.
• Outcome criteria with specific timelines help you set goals for nursing outcomes and provide efficient, quality care.
• NANDA-I taxonomy updates keep you current with NANDA-I diagnoses.
• Updated content covers the latest clinical developments, new treatments, and evidence-based practice guidelines.
• NANDA-I nursing diagnoses include adult failure to thrive, chronic confusion, risk for shock, interrupted breastfeeding, and impaired environmental interpretation syndrome.
New Nanda Nursing Care Plans