About & Pics
WayPoint Pocket lets you easily save and lookup locations through your mobile device’s GPS – with no ads to distract, or costly equipment to buy. With a simple push of a button on your phone, you can map or share locations, making them easy to find later.
How many times has something like this happened to you?
· That looks like a great place to eat, I have to come back some time…
· Man, this fishing hole is jumping, I need to remember it for next time…
· Wow, this parking lot is crowded, I hope I can find my car later.
Only to forget where the place was when the time came?
When you save a location with WayPoint Pocket you never have to worry about situations like this again, and you don’t have to learn any complex instructions or complicated steps.
Highlights and Benefits of WayPoint Pocket
✔ Simple and easy to use – saving you time, frustration and money
✔ No ads or in-app purchase promotions to get in the way
✔ Shows your current location in latitude and longitude
✔ Save a location where you are or enter coordinates of where you want to go
✔ Find your car parked in a crowded mega lot without any expensive extra
✔ Map any location in the mapping app to easily get back to your spot
✔ Easily share locations with friends through text messages or email
✔ Sort your list of locations by name, proximity or by the time you last saved it
✔ Your locations are not shared or uploaded to sites without your requesting it
Saving Locations in WayPoint Pocket is Quick and Simple
With the WayPoint Pocket location finder, it’s easy to save waypoints and points of interest. Simply open the app, push the add location button, give it a name (or use the built in AutoName feature) and click save. Done!
Once a waypoint is stored, you simply click the location name to view it on a GPS map (and get directions), share it by text message or send it by email. For temporary locations, or if you don’t need it again, removal is easy – just click the location and push the delete button.
Ways to Use WayPoint Pocket
The WayPoint Pocket GPS location app is so simple, you will find yourself using it all the time. With this app, you will never again have to ask yourself that dreaded question: Where did I park my car? But there is so much more it can do!
Here are some ideas to get you started:
· Don’t feel like looking up directions again for that car rental location? Simply save it as a waypoint and pull up the map through the app.
· Taking a drive and see something interesting or a place you want to go later? It’s also great for photographers who see a great spot for a photoshoot.
· Plans to meet someone and they can’t find you? Open WayPoint Pocket, save your position and text message location and directions.
· Going hiking or hunting while camping and want to make sure you can easily find your campsite? Save the location and when it’s time to head back, you will have no worries about which way to go.
· Out shopping and see something you love but are not ready to buy yet (or want to email location information to a friend)? Use WayPoint Pocket to save the location with the product name.
· For more advanced users, WayPoint Pocket allows you to manually enter or change latitude and longitude coordinate numbers.
Download WayPoint Pocket now and you’ll be on the road to easy GPS location tracking in no time!