About & Pics
Auto Club Mobile improves on-the-go access to trusted Auto Club services including membership, insurance, travel, and roadside assistance. This mobile version also shows members Cheapest Gas and Branch offices nearby.
Currently supported regions in this app:
• Southern California
• Virginia Tidewater
• East Central
• AAA Northeast
Key features include:
• View membership details and insurance policies
• Pay bills for membership and insurance
• Request Roadside assistance
• Book hotel, flight, or rental card
• View upcoming trips
• Find cheapest gas prices near you
• Find member branch offices
• Get an insurance quote for auto, home and other products (not available in all areas)
• Get instant battery replacement quotes (not available in all areas)
• Find Approved Auto Repair facilities
Releasing new versions every 22 days, on average.
- Discount Offers in Home Screen have been filtered to increase relevancy to most members
Bug fixes and enhancements.
This release enhances the stability of the app.
This update fixes crashes some members experience in Roadside Service Online when selecting a tow destination and improves our performance/stability monitoring.
- You can now find discounts by discount category.
This version resolves a critical issue experienced by some Android 8 users when accessing AAA OnBoard (usage-based insurance).
- You can now view AAA discounts by discount category, making it easier to find discounts relevant to you
- Nearby Discounts now focuses its results on Dining, Shopping, and Events and Attractions, providing more relevant discount offers for most members.
Stability and usability improvements
This release corrects an issue with the previous release that prevented the app from launching on some devices.
Members can now purchase travel insurance for travel booked through the app
- Resolved an issue with location searches in TripTik Travel Planner
- This release updates security certificates to maintain secure connections with providers of key member services in the app
- Updates to AAA OnBoard interface (available only to members insured with AAA in Texas)
- Addresses an issue that prevented AAA Northeast members from accessing certain in-app web content
- Support for Auto Club of Missouri members
This hotfix addresses an issue that prevented some AAA members from registering new username/password within the app.
This release addresses an intermittent issue with retrieving results in Nearby discounts searches.
- Improved insurance support for AAA East Central club
- Support for new Auto Club regions
- AAA Maps (TripTik) now has option for mode of travel – driving, bicycling, or walking
- Fixed navigation issue that prevented members from recovering their credentials
- Fix for an issue that prevented members from recovering forgotten passwords
Our latest update includes:
Improved display of Proof of Insurance and Prescription Savings in My Cards
Plan a trip with TripTik® Travel Planner and access your saved trips on the go.
Enjoy your favorite AAA services, now personalized just for you.
|Previous 3 versions|