About & Pics
Record multiple children's weight, height, and head circumference measurements and use them to generate growth charts and percentiles from birth to age 23 for some measurements.
The CDC, UK90, IAP (Indian), Swedish, Spanish, German, Chinese, and WHO charts are included, as well as the Fenton gestational age charts for pre-term babies. There are also CDC and IAP recommended combination charts (WHO-CDC switching at 2 years old, WHO-UK90 switching at 4 years old, WHO-IAP switching at 5 years old) and Preterm-WHO for using corrected age with the WHO curve from birth. All percentiles are calculated using the same high accuracy LMS method doctor's offices often use.
You can save images of your child's charts or percentile tables to share, put in a baby book, or take along to discuss with your child's doctor. Easily export and import data to an open CSV format. Compare multiple children's growth curves, or enter a parent's data and compare child with parent. Project children's growth out to the full growth chart.
Visit our web page for FAQ, video user guide, details about percentiles and CSV imports/exports, and more.
* Same great features as the free version, Child Growth Tracker, but with no ads, more cloud backup capacity, and the UK90 growth charts!
* Easy to use and completely ad-free!
* Supports lb/in or kg/cm units (or a mix!)
* Record measurements for an unlimited number of children
* Supports emoji use in child names for fun individualization
* Age-vs-weight, Age-vs-Height, Age-vs-Head Circumference, Age-vs-BMI, and Weight-vs-Height Charts
* CDC, UK90, WHO, IAP (Indian), Swedish, Spanish, German, Chinese, and Fenton Pre-Term Percentiles
* Combination charts (Preterm-WHO, WHO-CDC, WHO-UK90, and WHO-IAP)
* Project growth out to the full chart
* Show percentiles using either real age (based on birth date) or corrected age (based on due date) for premature babies
* Compare multiple children on the same plot
* Clickable points on the charts show exact percentiles, or easily generate a table of percentiles for all measurements
* Easily save chart images
* Securely stored data integrated with Android backup
* Export and import measurements to CSV files
* Available in English, Spanish, French, German, and Portuguese. Want to see your language? Contact to arrange a translation!
Data used to generate the UK90 curves is copyright UKRI, used with permission.
Releasing new versions every 18 days, on average.
* Better chart scaling
* Added Preterm-WHO combination curves
* Minor fixes
* Added cloud backup and multi-user syncing and sharing
* Added Swedish growth charts
* Added Z-score for charts
* Improved chart time scaling
* Added combined charts (WHO-CDC, WHO-IAP, & WHO-UK90)
* Updates and bug fixes
* Choose child photo from gallery or camera
* Add IAP (Indian) and Chinese growth references
* Library updates
* Option to use interpolation to better populate BMI curves
* Updated UI
* Show Z-score in tables
* Added in-app user feedback form (requires Internet permission)
* Improved CSV import
* Added FAQ and feedback to menu
* Extended WHO data sets to 19 years where available
* Increased range of weight/height charts to 120 cm
* Improved date selection
* Plot more than two children on a graph
* Bug fix for Android 4
* Usability improvements
|Previous 3 versions|