About & Pics
Using Recognise™ has been shown to reduce pain, improve performance and assist with rehabilitation in a range of complex pain, and injury states, when used as part of a Graded Motor Imagery programme.
TEST AND TRAIN
- TEST your ability to quickly and accurately recognise an image of a body area as either left or right (‘Left/Right Discrimination’)
- TRAIN your brain and harness its neuroplasticity using a range of tools
-‘Memory’ and ‘Speed match’ tools to take your training to the next level
-Graded difficulty levels and personal best challenges
-Detailed onscreen results and graphs to map your progress
-Powerful clinical integration tools - export and email your results directly to your clinician or therapist
-Capture your own images on your Device and use them in your training
-Comprehensive explanation of the science behind Left/Right Discrimination and Graded Motor Imagery
WHAT’S NEW IN 2016
This is not an update - Recognise™ is a brand new App, built from the ground up with powerful new features and tools.
FEET, BACKS, NECKS, SHOULDERS, KNEES?
This App is for Knees, for Recognise™ Hand, Recognise™ Back, Recognise™ Neck, Recognise™ Shoulder and Recognise™ Feet, check the App store
FIND OUT MORE
Visit www.gradedmotorimagery.com for more information including videos and free downloads.
Releasing new versions every 7 months, on average.
* Fixed: Crashing at end of Memory & Speed Test games.
Fixed: Manually create db path on legacy android OS versions.
* Add support for security and other OS changes up to Android 9.0 (Pie).
Fix: Result display for smaller screens.
1. Fix back button on result pages.
Click to see more