Fritz AI Studio demos machine learning models like object detection, image labeling, style transfer, and image segmentation - all running in real-time on live video.
Our demo app is completely instrumented using the Fritz Android SDK and provides realtime insights on model performance by device. The SDK also provides out of the box features that makes it easy to run machine learning on any image or video stream. For more information on how to use the Fritz SDK in your app, visit https://fritz.ai.
Releasing new versions every about 2 months, on average.
- Improvements to People Segmentation
- Use GPU-enabled models
- Improved compatibility for Samsung devices
- The Heartbeat demo app is now Fritz AI Studio
- fixed a couple of bugs
- fix crashes
- Fix bugs + crashes
- Added the ability to record short videos and post process them
- fix for camera in image segmentation
- Lazy load several larger models to reduce the initial app size.
Bug fixes and speed improvements.
- Added the ability to take a photo and run image segment for people in the image
Adding 4 examples
Click to see more