About & Pics
Learn to flip houses, find fixer uppers and find foreclosure investing opportunities.
Foreclosure investing is a process of investing capital in the public sale of a mortgaged property following foreclosure of the loan secured by that property.
Many times, the foreclosed property is a fixer upper, meaning that the property will require repair (redecoration, reconstruction, or redesign), though it usually can be lived in or used as it is.
Smart investors love such situations and consider that fixer uppers as an opportunity to flip a house.
With our step by step guide we will show you how you can do it too! All you need to do is put in the time and effort to learn and implement what you learn.
* Foreclosure investment types – Learn about the different types of foreclosure investments and opportunities for finding fixer uppers and properties suitable for house flipping.
* Pre-foreclosures - Finding a property that is Pre foreclosed may be both the best and worst. On the one hand, you’re approaching the hapless homeowner when he’s at his lowest. On the other hand, if you can contact a distressed homeowner as soon as or even before his troubles become public knowledge (usually you can find in the paper listing form of a “notice of default”), you know that the homeowner has to sell and fast, you are now in a great position to work out a deal.
* Public auctions – learn about the process of public auctions and the house flipper investor game in it.
* Bank-owned sales (REO) - A bank-owned or real estate owned also know as REO property is the last stage of the foreclosure process. It is a less risky foreclosure investment (Because the bank owns the property, it will handle the eviction, pay off tax liens and may do some repairs), but also the price below the market value is the smaller.
* Stages of foreclosure - The foreclosure process begins when a financially distressed homeowner fails to make a loan payment and is served with a summons from his or her creditors and has several stages you need to know.
* 12 Real Estate Investment strategies – 12 different strategies for finding the right house for investment
* House Flipping - step by step guide – The art of home flipping is one of the best real estate investing strategies, this is why we zoomed in and gave you a detailed step by step guide of the house flip process.
Download now and change your future!
Learn to find real estate amazing opportunities and seize them!