Play classic DOS games on your iPhone and iPad!
iDOS turns your device right into a powerful DOS gaming PC, with modern game control to make your old favorites as playable as possible.
You can also use iDOS for non-gaming purposes, such as word processing, casual programming. Apps in the DOS days are often simpler and surprisingly productive.
iDOS provides a PC compatible on-screen keyboard with carefully designed layouts for different devices and orientations. The keyboard has a sliding control in landscape mode so that you can keep it from covering critical part of the screen.
Bluetooth keyboard is partially supported. We support ESC, function keys, and ordinary CTRL and ALT key bindings. Unfortunately the arrow keys can't be used for game control. You should use a bluetooth game controller instead.
iDOS provides a virtual gamepad with key bindings that are fairly common in DOS games. You can customize the bindings. The DPAD works in 8-axis way. It can also be toggled into a joystick.
External bluetooth game controllers are supported. Make sure your game controller is connected (System Settings->Bluetooth). To customize button bindings, go to iDOS in landscape mode, tap on bluetooth icon on the auto-hiding top bar.
The screen area serves as a trackpad for moving mouse pointer.
Tap on the screen for left click.
Hold one finger on the screen, and tap with another finger for right click.
On-screen mouse buttons are also provided for your convenience.
Bluetooth mouse are partially supported.
- Visit https://litchie.com/dospad for more information
- Send email to email@example.com
- Follow the developer on Twitter: https://twitter.com/litchiedev
- iDOS is open source, report issue on https://github.com/litchie/dospad
Releasing new versions every 6 months, on average.
- fix external gamepad mapper not showing on iPhone
- Add Settings option to control screen scale
- UI redesign for iPad with full portrait keyboard
This is a major UI update for iPhone.
- Support Mfi game controllers
- fixed landscape mode on iPhone XS
- Fixed gamepad buttons missing in landscape mode
- Fix a crash bug in game play
IMPORTANT: before you update, upload everything you may need.
- fix ios 9 compatibility (crash)
- bug fixes
- fix bugs
- optimized for arm64
Click to see more