About & Pics
www.alienthink.com for video demo
Breakthrough figure posing tool for the artist. Declared the Top 10 must have App by ImagineFX magazine, Now you can always have your very own reference model with you. You can create any pose quickly with an easy to use pose interface. Its simple, just select the body part and then pose the figure. You can pose both the male and female figure. The coolest feature most important to artist is the figures use no constraints allowing geometry to intersect. This allows Artist to pose from realistic to extreme poses. Use it for Drawing, Manga, Illustration, Character Design, Animation, Story Boarding, Comic Books.
The Post Tool 3D was designed by the Artist Riven Phoenix author of ' The Famous Figure Drawing Course HD' used in over 68 Countries.
The Pose Tool uses state-of-the-art 3D Engine that allows you to pose organic figure models.
"Top 10 Must-Have Art App" - ImagineFx magazine #92
"Once you get a feel for it, Pose Tool 3D is a great little reference tool for digital artists" - ImagineFx magazine #92
"Pose Tool 3D is a great way for artists on the move to experiment with character poses." - ImagineFx magazine #92
- One Finger - Orbit around figure
- One Finger Tap - Select body part
- Two Finger Pinch - Zoom in and Out and Pan at the same time. This feature gives you the ability to setup dramatic shots for your poses quickly. Very powerful feature.
- Pose Buttons
- Help Menu
- Save Current Pose
- Load Last Saved Pose
- Center Figure
- Reset Figure to T-Pose
- Hide Menu Bar
- 3 Point lighting System
- Muscle Maps Mode
- Gesture System mode
- Life Drawing Mode Mono
- Life Drawing Mode Color
- Camera FOV
- Grid Guides
- Mannequin Mode
- Cube Guides
- Average Male/Female body type
- Heavy Male/Female body type
- Old Male/Female body type
- Skinny Male/Female body type
- Muscular Male/Female body type
Male and Female Organic Moving Parts:
- Upper Arm
- Lower Arm
- Upper Leg
- Lower Leg
- Feet Ball
Releasing new versions every 3 months, on average.
Added support for faster mobile devices. Now posing speed is universal across all device speeds
Minor Bug Fixes
Added new skeleton mode
Added iOS 11 support
Added - Updated Screenshot capture mode on IOS
Added - Fix to a rigging issue
Added - Camera rotation lock button
- Added new finger save code
- Complete overhaul of all 3D models.
- Added YES/NO dialog to reset pose button
- Added Touch improvements
Fixed a GUI issue with IOS 8.2
- New! You can now setup light colors for creating amazing lighting effects. Very powerful for painting figures
- New Feature: Screenshot button saves to album
"Dynamic Hip" - You can now pose the hip using our new dynamic hip pose system. Rotate the hip front or back. You can also do a hip thrust left or right.
- Add enhancements to how the pose controls work with figure touches when figure is near a control.
- Added code to let the app run when switching between another app or when receiving messages or alerts on device.
"New Selection GUI" - Added cool enhancement for body parts selection feedback on GUI Screen. When you select a body part you will see a new feedback Icon system to let you know clearly what you have selected. This also makes it much more easy to pose on smaller screen devices.
"Save Slots" - You can now save multiple poses for both male and female figures. Its simple, just click on the load or save icon. Select the reusable slot you want to save your pose on. You get 40 save slots that can be reused over and over. 20 for male and 20 for female. When you want to load a pose just click on the slots one by one and preview the saved poses.
Added support for icon resize for all types of resolution devices. Icons will now be sized based on screen resolution
10 New Body Types - You now have access to 10 different body types giving you a rich set of reference models to work off from. All body types a fully posable. You get 5 male figures and 5 female figures body types. Figures range from average, heavy, old, skinny, muscular. This new feature is a powerful update giving artists the ability to create different characters forms in their work.
New Cube Guides - You can now enable artistic cube guides which give artist another way to put the figure on to paper. You can also use the cube guide to understand the figure in 3d space for drawing and painting dynamic figures.
Added Amazing Muscles Maps Mode! You can now enable hand painted muscles maps by the Artist Riven Phoenix right on top of the male and female figure. This mode allows you to conceptually understand human figure anatomy like never before. You can pose the figure and see how muscles move across the body conceptually. This is like having a live anatomy model right at your finger tips but in 3D and interactive. Very powerful must have feature for artists.
- Added new 'Life Drawing'. You can now enable soft shadowed skin on top of both the male and female figures.
- Added new 'Gesture' mode. You can now see in real-time gesture lines on top of any pose. This gives you the ability to draw fluid drawings.
- Added 'Mannequin' mode. You can now enable conceptual Mannequin lines on top of the figure. Powerful feature for comic book artists! for rapid drawing with basic shapes.
2 new Features:
1. New Feature - You can now pose the fingers of Hands!. Its simple, just zoom in on the hand and select any finger. Use the pose controls to pose the fingers. Finger poses now also get saved with the current pose.
2. New Feature - Added the new Custom Natural Figure Rigging system. This allows the figure to pose in a more natural way. This also sets up the figures for futures features.
- Added new 3 point lighting system. You can now setup your pose and have dramatic lighting for all your shots!. Lighting system gets saved with pose for both male and female. Only one lighting system is used for both figures.
- Added feature where you can now save the current pose for both male and female.
- Added skinned mesh enhancements to the male figure.
|Previous 3 versions|