So you think you have what it takes to ride with the big boys? Well, here is your chance to step up and prove it!
Try to own your friends and rivals in this newest installment from the team that brought you the hits 2XL Supercross, 2XL ATV Offroad and X Games Snocross.
Ricky Carmichael's Motocross Matchup Pro is an all-new racing game where it's just you against online competitors from around the globe! This includes the chance to bang bars with some of the best in the business, including Ricky Carmichael himself!
Play Matchup mode and go head-to-head on both indoor (based on the real 2011 Supercross track layouts) and outdoor nationals tracks, including Ricky's very own backyard.
Choose from a wide selection of avatars! Pick a rider outfitted in all of the latest Fox gear riding official Suzuki racing bikes to special characters on their own personalized machines.
Collect in-game prizes and currency that you can use to upgrade your ride and give you the edge to beat your friends.
You'll love the new video out support which allows you to crank up the action on your TV.
- Full achievement system and leaderboards
- 5 indoor and 5 outdoor tracks to master
- Track layouts based on the 2011 Supercross season
- 2 modes of play: Practice and Online Multiplayer Matchup
- Select your appearance from a huge selection of bikes and riders
- Level up to upgrade your bike and rider
- iPad 2 and iPhone 4 Retina support
- Gesture based stunt system
- Multiple camera views including first person with handle bars
- Select from multiple preset control schemes
- Responsive tilt steering interface
- Play on your TV with Apple's Component A/V cable
Releasing new versions every 6 months, on average.
Update for iOS 10.
Update for iOS 10.
Fix a crash at launch.
Minor update to address new iOS changes.
- Two new Pros join the team, Jeff Emig and Carey Hart!
Update for iOS 6.
Add support for the AppDrive steering wheel from SpinMaster!
Fixed the stunt meter display.
What's New in 1.0.4:
New Level Packs to instantly level up a bike and rider!
What's New in Version 1.0.2
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- Very fast, reliable match ups.
Click to see more