Record all your cycling adventures and have them available at any time.
Bike Tracks contains following exciting features.
- Offline Maps.
- Open Cycle and Open Street maps
- Add Routes by importing GPX or using an existing Ride.
- Overlay Routes on Maps
- Climb Categories.
- Offline History - not internet required to view your previous rides.
- Photo import and attachment.
- Integrates into Health App.
- Easy to read statistics.
- Season totals.
- Live Dashboard.
- Battery monitor.
- Share rides: GPX, KML, Facebook, Google Earth.
Battery efficient technology allows all day recording, no data or phone signal required for recording making Bike Tracks ideal for those long cycle rides and where data roaming charges apply. (1)
(1) Where data roaming charges apply remember to set Data Roaming Off see iPhone User Guide for more information.
This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease device battery life.
Releasing new versions every 8 months, on average.
1. Ascent/Descent count correct after resuming.
1. Improved photograph importing.
- New Graphical Live Dashboard.
Improvements to map cache and user interface.
Full support of large screens and iPhone X. New route function allow overlaying of imported routes. Offline maps correctly displayed.
1. Fixed startup issue.
1. GPX Import
1. Improved speed calculation.
Fixed map crash issue.
- Recording Track name and Description editing.
+ User Interface Updates.
1. New graphical speed and distance display.
1. Sharing via Facebook bug fixes.
Click to see more