About & Pics
Kana Drill is a fun app for Hiragana and Katakana, made with Japanese beginner learners in mind. With tons of audio and romaji drills, you will be able to quickly learn, recognize, and type Japanese alphabets!
Such a nice developer! First in the industry: No Mistake = No Ads!
Advertisements will only be displayed if you make 5 or more mistakes. Since the app debut in 2017, haven't even covered half the cost of the app, at all! (lol)
• All 46 basic hiragana's (あ ~ ん)
• All 46 basic katakana's (ア ~ ン)
• 81 frequently-used words to help your drills (e.g. こんにちは)
• Audio for all kana and words
• Automatic Tracking system: Our algorithm will automatically pick out your weak words for you to practice
Releasing new versions every 3 months, on average.
Minor Bug Fix
Thanks for the overwhelmingly nice reviews. I really appreciate them!
• Fixed a critical bug where you cannot get pass やゆよ or ヤユヨ. Sorry if you encountered that. It should be fixed now!
• Added audio-kana game (yeah!)
If you review hard and make no mistake during practice then there will be no ad.
|Previous 3 versions|