About & Pics
According to a new survey, 1-out-of-3 people admit to secretly going through other people's phones – scrolling through text messages, photos, and emails. Insecurity puts a stop to this by taking a picture of the snooper the instant they unlock your phone!
Here's how it works:
1) Click the "Set Trap" button
2) Lock your phone (works with and without passcode).
3) The next person to unlock your phone will have a picture taken of them by the front camera. And an alarm will sound if your volume is turned up! This photo is only saved to your Insecurity account and therefore, the snooper can't delete it from your camera roll.
When you log in to your free Insecurity account, you can view a gallery of all the wonderful mug shots. Enjoy!
PLEASE NOTE: If you're phone has a passcode and the user enters the incorrect code, then the app will not take a photo. For security reasons, iPhone apps cannot take photos if the phone is locked. There is no way for Insecurity to work around this so please be aware of this limitation before downloading.
This app is not intended to keep your phone or it's content safe. It is meant to deter your friends, family, and girlfriends or boyfriends from going through your phone by taking an unexpected (and usually unflattering) photo of them - catching them red handed in the act of snooping! The resulting photos are hilarious.
Releasing new versions every 6 months, on average.
- Fixed bug that causes dark or black photo to be taken
- Insecurity is now free!
- Removed watermarks!
- Photos are now taken much quicker, giving your snoopers less time to react.
Added an exciting new alarm feature! After you set your trap, be sure to crank up your volume. When the phone snooper unlocks your phone, a blaring alarm will notify you that someone has unlocked your phone.
- Asks for camera permission on successful sign up
|Previous 3 versions|
This app has not yet been rated.