About & Pics
Shred hard, boost big and go kiteloop crazy with this first ever ‘real-feel’ kitesurfing game.
Whether you’re a seasoned pro waiting for the wind or someone who’s curious about the sport, Kiteboard Hero has something for everyone:
- “Training Camp” guides you through the game controls and the fundamentals of kiteboarding in a series of progressions that kiteboarders will be very familiar with.
- “Freeride” is a no pressure open-world game-mode where you can cruise around and practice your moves, go for records and unlock achievements.
- “Challenge Mode” is a series of increasingly difficult, kiteboarding challenges from the ‘Simon Says’ On Demand to the fast and furious Downwind Blitz.
No matter what game-mode you play, there’s plenty of rewards to be earned, improving your rider’s ability to jump higher, hang for longer and pull-off all types of moves. Now it’s just a question of whether you’ve got the skills to be a Kiteboard Hero!
- Realistic physics and great 3D graphics
- 3 game modes; Training Camp, Freeride and Challenge Mode
- Huge expanse of Le Morne, Mauritius and Cape Town, South Africa to kite and explore
- Variable weather, wind directions and wind speeds
- Select from a variety of different kites and boards
- Over 50 challenges and achievements
- True kiteboarding experience
- No ads
Releasing new versions every 5 months, on average.
As always, thank you very much for playing and providing feedback. In this update:
In this update:
In this update:
Thank you all for playing and for all your feedback.
Languages have been added:
Revised Controls (Part One)
Click to see more