About & Pics
A Dance of Fire and Ice is strict one-button rhythm game. Keep your focus as you guide two orbiting planets down a path without breaking their perfect equilibrium.
It's pretty hard to describe, but you should play the free online version on a desktop computer first if you are not sure if you would enjoy this game!
- Six worlds, each introducing new shapes and rhythms. What do triangles, octagons or squares sound like? Each world starts with small tutorial stages and ends with a final test.
- Post-game challenges: Speed Trials for each world and blisteringly fast bonus levels for the brave.
- Calibration options: auto-calibration and manual calibration. This is a precise rhythm game, so use your ears more than your eyes when playing.
- Play new levels for free: more levels will be added over the coming months.
WARNING: This is a hard rhythm game. Not in the sense of note-spamming - for the most part all you have to do is keep a consistent beat - but this is a good test of whether you would be a good drummer. Keeping a beat is not very easy, and then weird breakbeats are added on top of that, so don't worry if you find it difficult!
- Visual changes: We've upgraded the graphics to have full HD art, matching the PC/Mac version of the game.
Performance optimizations for World 3.
(Mini-update: vibration toggle due to request)