About & Pics
One of the most anticipated independent puzzle games of 2017! Nominated for the IndiePlay Awards of "Best Art".
Appearing deceptively peaceful to the casual passerby, a mysterious island exists in the far reaches of the Atlantic Ocean. The inhabitants know not how they got there or why they stay; all they’re sure of is that the place in which they are trapped is called Isoland.
You are a researcher who has received a letter from a friend imploring you to help with an investigation on Isoland. You travel to the mysterious island, seeking to unravel its mysteries -- but after you arrive, you realize all too late that you, too, are now trapped. Beware of being lulled into complacency by the beauty of the island: Use your wits to avoid being tricked, and unravel the logic behind complex puzzles. Only then will the secrets of Isoland be revealed.
- An Atmospheric Point & Click puzzle game
- Unique & challenging in-game puzzle quests.
- Well-designed background story with tailored gameplay.
- Special & unique art design style.
- Inference based system linked to acquisition of item located in various buildings.
- Breaktaking brain-battles against merciless tricks and riddles
- Supporting multiple language, English, Dutch, Chinese (Simple), Chinese (Traditional), French, Spanish, Japanese, and alien languages
- Don`t miss the small detail! Even a small key point can be let you to freedom!
- Tap the objects and find the hidden items to figure out the puzzles using your solving skills and your brain
- Don’t linger in one place.
- If the puzzle is too hard, use the tips to solve the puzzle
Feedback & Suggestions: email@example.com
Releasing new versions every 4 months, on average.
this version adapt to iphoneX
!!!NOTICE!!! New secret & quest added. Start exploring the Drift Bottle and open the hidden code!
We updated the preview video to give you a better preview of the mysteries.
Dear fans of Isoland, we improved scripts of this game to make it more comprehensive. Wish you an excited journey in Isoland!
The update in this version:
Click to see more
Minor Bugs Fixed
Dear friends, Isoland is officially launched today. After several months of testing, we collected a lot of good feedback and suggestions, we want to say THANK YOU! All of our works are all included in this version, we really hope you would like this game!