Identify the SDKs installed in any app
Apptopia systematically decrypts SDK code from every free mobile app in the world to accurately show which SDKs have been installed and uninstalled, and when. Sort by function or install date for insight into the app’s strategy.
- Correlate SDK installs with spikes in performance
- Understand which SDK functions are installed
- Build custom reports to know which apps are using (or not using) specific SDKs
Gain insight into how and when apps use SDKs
Knowing when SDKs are installed and uninstalled is an important piece of the puzzle. Knowing which SDKs are inactive and which are driving growth for the app complete the picture.
For every free app with SDKs, Apptopia shows the SDK’s status as active or inactive. Deep analysis of SDK usage highlights how apps strategically use SDKs to meet performance goals, and where they may be falling short.
- Know which SDKs are actually being used, not just what's installed
- Identify apps using SDKs via API call instead of SDK installation
- Understand which installed SDKs are dormant in the app, primed for uninstall