Jobs at Apptopia -Product
Lead/Senior UX Designer
Apptopia is seeking a Senior / Lead UX Designer to join a dynamic, data-driven team at a scrappy startup in rapid scale mode!
Backed by powerhouse investors like Mark Cuban and ABS Capital, Apptopia specializes in providing competitive intelligence to mobile app publishers, software development kit (SDK) developers, mobile ad networks, and investment funds by estimating worldwide downloads, revenues, and active users for every mobile app. We also provide in-depth SDK analysis and recognition. Our actionable app-store data and intuitive business intelligence tool help companies like Google, Facebook, and Verizon make more informed decisions. Apptopia has been recognized for 3 consecutive years in the Boston Business Journal’s Fast 50, as one of the City’s fastest-growing startups.
As a Senior / Lead UX Designer, you will be tasked with leading all of Apptopia’s product design efforts. This position reports directly to the Chief Product Officer.
- Act as a strong strategic partner to product management in defining product strategy that aligns with business goals and customer needs.
- Facilitate collaborative working sessions with product and development teams to ideate and explore solutions
- Design and iterate on UX concepts, including wireframes, storyboards, and/or prototypes
- Work with user experience researchers to test and validate users needs and solution fit
- Collaborate closely with engineering within an agile development process to resolve questions on user interface behavior
- Assist in building Apptopia’s growing UX team, managing/mentoring less experienced designers as needed
- 7+ years of relevant professional experience
- Specialization in interaction design a plus
- Experience with B2B SaaS software
- A strong online portfolio that demonstrates your process, passion, and ability to ship
- Ability to incorporate usage data to understand user behavior and make data-driven design decisions
- Experience with working with agile development teams, responsive design, and design for accessibility and localization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to present to both business and technical stakeholders
- Experience with Figma desired
- Flexible hours, location, and paid time off options
- Life Improvement Benefit (monthly stipend for employee wellness)
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Company-sponsored 401(k)
- Free lunch on Fridays
We provide highly accurate data and intelligence on the mobile app industry by estimating downloads, revenues, and active users for every mobile app in every world. We also provide deep SDK analysis and recognition. Our actionable app store data and intuitive business intelligence tool helps companies like Facebook, Visa, & Lyft make more informed decisions.