Jobs at Apptopia -Marketing
Research Content Marketer
What we’re looking for in a candidate
- 3+ years of professional research & writing experience
- Content marketing experience is a plus but the focus here is on research & writing
- Excellent writing and copy editing skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Other tools/platforms/languages are a big benefit; Tableau, SQL, R, etc.
- Comfortable pulling out a story from the data / telling stories through data
- Loves getting lost in their research
- Data and results-driven mindset
- Experience in Finance (public or private investments) is a plus but not a requirement
- Knowledge of the mobile app ecosystem is a plus but not a requirement
About the role
Apptopia is looking for a Research Content Marketer to develop rich content assets that drive engagement with our target accounts. The ideal candidate thinks about how data-driven content can drive leads for Sales as well as our brand’s presence.
While this is a content marketing role, this job is for someone who prefers working with data and loves to do their own research, go down rabbit holes and come back up with insights. This role provides the opportunity to work with a premier alternative dataset in both the tech and finance spaces. You will be analyzing apps/markets and identifying trends, showcasing the power of Apptopia’s datasets. This position will report to the Director of Content & Communications.
- Generate high-converting content assets, including blog posts, reports, webinars and more.
- Research and write 400 - 1200 word pieces that engage the buying committee at our target accounts
- Create visuals to go with your work via internal tools and by collaborating with Design
- Collaborate with PR and Demand Generation to give your work greater distribution
- Help manage and influence the team’s content calendar
- 401K plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- HSA spending account
- Free lunch on Fridays
- Life Improvement Benefit (monthly stipend)
- Flexible work from home policy
Backed by powerhouse investors like Mark Cuban and ABS Capital, Apptopia specializes in providing competitive intelligence to mobile app publishers, software development kit (SDK) developers, mobile ad networks, and investment funds by estimating worldwide downloads, revenues, and active users for every mobile app. We also provide in-depth SDK analysis and recognition. Our actionable app store data and intuitive business intelligence tool help companies like Google, Facebook, and Verizon make more informed decisions. Apptopia has been recognized for 3 consecutive years in the Boston Business Journal’s Fast 50, as one of the City’s fastest-growing startups.
Apptopia is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success! Apptopia is not able to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
We provide highly accurate data and intelligence on the mobile app industry by estimating downloads, revenues, and active users for every mobile app in every world. We also provide deep SDK analysis and recognition. Our actionable app store data and intuitive business intelligence tool helps companies like Facebook, Visa, & Lyft make more informed decisions.