Jobs at Apptopia -Engineering
Full Stack Ruby On Rails Developer
We are looking for RoR Developer to join our team on a full-time basis. In this role, you’ll join a skilled team of Developers creating high quality, scalable products for our clients. You’ll work in a team, focusing on both maintenance of the existing web application and new feature development
- At least 3 years working professionally with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with ReactJS
- At least intermediate English
- Long term project
- Competitive salary
- Full-time remote work with flexible working hours
- Unlimited PTO, paid holidays
- Dynamic and collaborative working culture
- Signing bonus $5,000.
- Working on distributed systems
- Performance optimizations (both front-end and back-end level performance)
- Working on Full-stack tickets (back-end and front-end work included)
- Working on Ruby concurrent code
- Writing efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Participating in code reviews
- Contributing to creating a culture of writing excellent software
About the project
A web application (microservice architecture) that provides customers highly accurate data and intelligence on the mobile app industry by estimating downloads, revenues, and active users for every mobile app.
Technology Stack: Postgres, Redis, AWS Stack, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Sidekiq, ReactJS, Redux, ES7
About ApptopiaApptopia is the leader in real-time competitive intelligence. Brands and financial firms use our platform to generate insights across mobile apps and connected devices. Powered by machine learning technology, we collect and analyze billions of complex data points to surface critical business signals. Leading brands including Visa, Target, and Microsoft rely on Apptopia to better understand consumer behavior and intent across app-based devices to gain a competitive advantage. Financial analysts access our data analytics via the Bloomberg Terminal to generate revenue estimates, monitor consumer engagement across devices, and gain insight into competitive positioning.
Visit apptopia.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter to see our insights.
We provide highly accurate data and intelligence on the mobile app industry by estimating downloads, revenues, and active users for every mobile app in every world. We also provide deep SDK analysis and recognition. Our actionable app store data and intuitive business intelligence tool helps companies like Facebook, Visa, & Lyft make more informed decisions.