Jobs at Apptopia -Marketing
Insights Research Analyst
Apptopia is seeking an Insights Research Analyst to join a dynamic, data-driven team at a scrappy startup in rapid scale mode!
Backed by powerhouse investors like Mark Cuban and ABS Capital, Apptopia specializes in providing competitive intelligence to mobile app publishers, software development kit (SDK) developers, mobile ad networks, and investment funds by estimating worldwide downloads, revenues, and active users for every mobile app. We also provide in-depth SDK analysis and recognition. Our actionable app-store data and intuitive business intelligence tool help companies like Google, Facebook, and Verizon make more informed decisions. Apptopia has been recognized for 3 consecutive years in the Boston Business Journal’s Fast 50, as one of the City’s fastest-growing startups.
As an Insights Research Analyst, you will be tasked with creating data-driven content that will pique the interest of our target accounts and the media. This job is for someone who prefers working with data and loves to do their own research, go down rabbit holes and come back up with insights. It provides the opportunity to work with a premier alternative dataset in both the tech and finance spaces. You will be analyzing apps/markets and identifying trends, showcasing the power of Apptopia’s datasets. This position reports directly to the Director of Content & Communications.
- Generate high-converting content assets, including blog posts, reports, webinars, and more.
- Research and write 400 - 1200 word pieces that engage the buying committee at our target accounts
- Collaborate with our design team to create visuals to compliment your work
- Collaborate with Public Relations and Demand Generation team to give your work greater distribution
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years as a Research Analyst or similar role
- Excellent writing skills
- Possess a data and results-driven mindset
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel
- Other tools/platforms/languages are a big benefit; Tableau, SQL, R, etc.
- Ability to use Apptopia data to tell compelling stories
- Understanding what our audience finds interesting and relevant
- Experience in Finance (public or private investments) is a plus but not a requirement
- Knowledge of the mobile app ecosystem is a plus but not a requirement
What do we offer you?
- Flexible hours, location, and paid time off options
- Life Improvement Benefit (monthly stipend for employee wellness)
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Company-sponsored 401(k)
- Free lunch on Fridays
Apptopia is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion among our teammates are critical to our success! Apptopia is not able to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
We provide highly accurate data and intelligence on the mobile app industry by estimating downloads, revenues, and active users for every mobile app in every world. We also provide deep SDK analysis and recognition. Our actionable app store data and intuitive business intelligence tool helps companies like Facebook, Visa, & Lyft make more informed decisions.