Jobs at Apptopia -Engineering
This role is ideally suited to someone who is interested in working with Clojure and looking for long-term remote employment. If you enjoy working with data and are passionate about development highload systems and research, we would love to work with you.
- 4+ Years of programming experience
- Interest in working on back-end components written in Clojure
- Past or current experience in any JVM language or Ruby
- Domain knowledge in any of the following: mobile apps, ad networks,
- Regression analysis, machine learning
- Knowledge of Clojure, Spark, or Cassandra
- Data reporting, ETL pipelines
- Web data mining/scraping
- Long term cooperation
- Competitive salary
- Full-time remote work with flexible working hours
- Unlimited PTO, paid holidays
- Dynamic and collaborative working culture
- Backend development
- Conduct research to improve quality of models used for core metrics estimations
- Develop data pipelines and data APIs with Clojure and Spark
- High load performance analysis, monitoring, and optimization
About ApptopiaApptopia is the leader in real-time competitive intelligence. Brands and financial firms use our platform to generate insights across mobile apps and connected devices. Powered by machine learning technology, we collect and analyze billions of complex data points to surface critical business signals. Leading brands including Visa, Target, and Microsoft rely on Apptopia to better understand consumer behavior and intent across app-based devices to gain a competitive advantage. Financial analysts access our data analytics via the Bloomberg Terminal to generate revenue estimates, monitor consumer engagement across devices, and gain insight into competitive positioning.
Visit apptopia.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter to see our insights.
We provide highly accurate data and intelligence on the mobile app industry by estimating downloads, revenues, and active users for every mobile app in every world. We also provide deep SDK analysis and recognition. Our actionable app store data and intuitive business intelligence tool helps companies like Facebook, Visa, & Lyft make more informed decisions.