Jobs at Apptopia -Human Resources
Talent Development Manager
Apptopia is seeking a Talent Development Manager with solid Sales Training experience to join a dynamic, data-driven team at a scrappy startup in rapid scale mode!
Backed by powerhouse investors like Mark Cuban and ABS Capital, Apptopia specializes in providing competitive intelligence to mobile app publishers, software development kit (SDK) developers, mobile ad networks, and investment funds by estimating worldwide downloads, revenues, and active users for every mobile app. We also provide in-depth SDK analysis and recognition. Our actionable app-store data and intuitive business intelligence tool help companies like Google, Facebook, and Verizon make more informed decisions. Apptopia has been recognized for 3 consecutive years in the Boston Business Journal’s Fast 50, as one of the City’s fastest-growing startups.
The Talent Development Manager is responsible for improving employee productivity by helping develop a culture of learning. S/He or They will assess Company-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives, and identify and facilitate suitable solutions. The successful candidate will actively research, design, and implement effective and creative methods to educate, enhance, and recognize performance across the organization. The role will be 100% remote to start, although we may return to a hybrid office model in 2022. This position reports to the Director of Human Resources.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Conduct skill gap analyses and assess Company-wide needs
- Preparation of learning materials and evaluation of results after each training session
- Working closely with hiring managers, Team leads, and Directors to identify key challenges and make strategic recommendations to enhance productivity
- Increase the overall performance of our Revenue, Operations, and Administrative Teams, and ensure they have the skills to achieve critical goals and metrics
- Creation and management of the Apptopia “Flight School”
- Drive training initiatives and proactively identify, develop, implement, or arrange effective training and growth solutions for individual employees, as well as Teams
Skills & Requirements
- Demonstrated skills in designing and delivering engaging content in new ways via a wide range of methods
- Proven experience in corporate coaching, executive training, or similar role
- Ability to manage the full training cycle, including in-person activities and web-based learning
- Strong knowledge of e-learning platforms, LMS systems, LinkedIn Learning, and other premium content creation tools
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities
- Experience in a Sales or individual contributor role is a major plus
- Additional certification in training is a plus
- Knowledge of emerging practices and trends in the Manager Development space
- Exceptional organizational, project management, and facilitation skills
- Strong collaborative and relationship building skills to work with cross-functional teams
- B.S. in Education, Human Resources, or relevant professional experience
What do we offer you?
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits, starting 30 days from your date of hire.
- Health Savings Account upon the election of qualifying coverage. Apptopia will contribute $2,000 annually to your account, starting 30 days from your date of hire.
- Life, AD&D, and Short-Term Disability Insurance coverage.
- 401(k) Plan with Vestwell.
- Monthly Life Improvement Benefit allowance of $400.
- Flexible work from home and paid time off options.
Apptopia is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion among our teammates are critical to our success! Apptopia is not able to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
We provide highly accurate data and intelligence on the mobile app industry by estimating downloads, revenues, and active users for every mobile app in every world. We also provide deep SDK analysis and recognition. Our actionable app store data and intuitive business intelligence tool helps companies like Facebook, Visa, & Lyft make more informed decisions.