Jobs at Apptopia -Product
Senior Product Manager, Data Analytics
Apptopia is seeking a Senior Product Manager to join a dynamic, data-driven team at a scrappy startup in rapid scale mode!
Backed by powerhouse investors like Mark Cuban and ABS Capital, Apptopia specializes in providing competitive intelligence to mobile app publishers, software development kit (SDK) developers, mobile ad networks, and investment funds by estimating worldwide downloads, revenues, and active users for every mobile app. We also provide in-depth SDK analysis and recognition. Our actionable app-store data and intuitive business intelligence tool help companies like Google, Facebook, and Verizon make more informed decisions. Apptopia has been recognized for 3 consecutive years in the Boston Business Journal’s Fast 50, as one of the City’s fastest-growing startups.
As a Senior Product Manager - Data Analytics you will be tasked with defining and executing Apptopia’s data analytics strategy. This position reports directly to the Chief Product Officer.
- As a product manager, you will own your roadmap, measure performance, keep your pulse on the customer, anticipate bottlenecks, make tradeoffs, and take acceptable risks to maximize the benefit for our customers and business.
- Facilitate a cross-functional to envision, build, and deliver experiences that impact tens of millions of consumers
- Ensure that the development team understands both the customer and business impact of their deliverables
- Drive the delivery of several analytics solutions across Apptopia’s suite of products.
- Work closely with internal customers and the rest of the organization to define the vision and strategy for your product
- Measure the impact of your initiatives and report performance metrics to key stakeholders throughout the organization
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience (SPECIALIZED a plus)
- Experience with enterprise/SaaS software and translating complex features into understandable products
- Proficiency with product and project management tooling
- Ability to seek out and incorporate customer and usage data to understand user behavior and make better data-driven prioritization decisions
- Experience with product management best practices including working with agile development teams.
- Able to reach objectively good negotiation results, efficiently, while maintaining relationships
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible hours, location, and paid time off options
- Life Improvement Benefit (monthly stipend for employee wellness)
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Company-sponsored 401(k)
- Free lunch on Fridays
We provide highly accurate data and intelligence on the mobile app industry by estimating downloads, revenues, and active users for every mobile app in every world. We also provide deep SDK analysis and recognition. Our actionable app store data and intuitive business intelligence tool helps companies like Facebook, Visa, & Lyft make more informed decisions.