Jobs at Apptopia -Sales
Revenue Operations Manager
Apptopia is one of the fastest-growing mobile data providers in the world today. While we started the company in 2011, our superpower over the last five years has been our ability to accurately estimate downloads, revenue, and usage performance for every mobile app in the world. As a result, we have built a fast-growing business by providing competitive intelligence to some of today's biggest companies: Target, Visa, Facebook, Microsoft, etc.
We are seeking a Revenue Operations Manager to join our Revenue Operations team. Your role will be to work with cross functional teams to provide reporting insights on key business metrics via dash-boarding and excel, ensuring data integrity within HubSpot CRM, as well as help design processes that set the organization up to better track new metrics and KPIs in the future. Your goal is to drive efficiency and promote a data driven culture across the Revenue Teams of Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success.
- Handle administrative functions in HubSpot including maintaining records on companies, contacts, and deals. You will be one of the primary stewards of data hygiene
- Ensure data quality within HubSpot by monitoring entries and enforcing Revenue Operations policies
- Pushing the organization to make the most of the data that is available to it and finding new methods of leveraging data
- Provide regular reporting on revenue metrics, Marketing, Sales, and CS activity, funnel and deal pacing performance, and measures of departmental health across Revenue teams
- Come up with new ways to look at the data we generate to drive new and interesting findings
- Assist with process development and enhancement between Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams
- Support business teams in training and education
- Create and maintain documentation of HubSpot processes to utilize as a company resource
- 2+ year’s experience in Revenue Operations, Sales Operations, or CRM admin
- Deep familiarity with CRM systems, particularly as an Admin
- Preference given to HubSpot CRM experience
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Autonomous, self driven, and able to thrive in ambiguity, particularly while working remotely
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Flexible hours, location, and paid time off options
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- HSA spending account
- Company-sponsored 401(k)
- Life Improvement Benefit (monthly stipend)
- Free lunch on Fridays
Backed by powerhouse investors like Mark Cuban and ABS Capital, Apptopia specializes in providing competitive intelligence to mobile app publishers, software development kit (SDK) developers, mobile ad networks, and investment funds by estimating worldwide downloads, revenues, and active users for every mobile app. We also provide in-depth SDK analysis and recognition. Our actionable app store data and intuitive business intelligence tool help companies like Google, Facebook, and Verizon make more informed decisions. Apptopia has been recognized for 3 consecutive years in the Boston Business Journal’s Fast 50, as one of the City’s fastest-growing startups.
Apptopia is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success! Apptopia is not able to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
We provide highly accurate data and intelligence on the mobile app industry by estimating downloads, revenues, and active users for every mobile app in every world. We also provide deep SDK analysis and recognition. Our actionable app store data and intuitive business intelligence tool helps companies like Facebook, Visa, & Lyft make more informed decisions.