Jobs at Apptopia -Sales
Senior Account Executive
Backed by powerhouse investors like Mark Cuban and ABS Capital, Apptopia specializes in providing competitive intelligence to mobile app publishers, software development kit (SDK) developers, mobile ad networks, and investment funds by estimating worldwide downloads, revenues, and active users for every mobile app. We also provide in-depth SDK analysis and recognition. Our actionable app store data and intuitive business intelligence tool help companies like Google, Facebook, and Verizon make more informed decisions. Apptopia has been recognized for 3 consecutive years in the Boston Business Journal’s Fast 50, as one of the City’s fastest-growing startups.
As a Senior Account Executive, you will be tasked with acquiring new clients that will benefit from Apptopia Data. This position reports directly to the SVP of Sales.
- Reaching out to prospective customers to explain the value of Apptopia
- Able to work cross-functionally with Sales Engineers and SDRs to get the help you need to manage the sales process from lead to close
- Articulate and demonstrate the Apptopia value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of closing experience, understanding of SaaS/Mobile Tech is a plus
- You’re intellectually curious
- You’re comfortable being uncomfortable
- You don’t shy away from competition
- You’re an entrepreneur at heart
- You ask good questions
- You’re empathetic
- You like being rewarded for helping others solve problems
- You live by the acronym D.R.E.A.M (data rules everything around me)
What do we offer you?
- Competitive base pay with on-target earnings + $5,000 signing bonus
- Flexible hours, location, and paid time off options
- Life Improvement Benefit (monthly stipend for employee wellness)
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Company-sponsored 401(k)
- Free lunch on Fridays
We provide highly accurate data and intelligence on the mobile app industry by estimating downloads, revenues, and active users for every mobile app in every world. We also provide deep SDK analysis and recognition. Our actionable app store data and intuitive business intelligence tool helps companies like Facebook, Visa, & Lyft make more informed decisions.