Jobs at Apptopia - Sales
Revenue Operations Associate
Apptopia is seeking a Revenue Operations Associate to join a dynamic, data-driven team at a scrappy startup in rapid scale mode! Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to provide reporting insights on key business metrics, ensure CRM data integrity, and design processes for enhanced tracking of emerging metrics and KPI’s. The successful candidate will be capable of leveraging data in creative and compelling ways to drive insights and provide strategic recommendations. S/He or They will also be someone who eats shifting priorities for breakfast, devours the competition’s lunch, and pairs the opportunity for constant evolution within a high-impact role with some fava beans and a nice chianti.
This newly created position reports to the Director of Revenue Operations, and will be 100% remote. While we consider applicants located anywhere, our headquarters is in Boston, MA, and our primary operating hours (EST) reflect this.
- Evaluate ongoing business performance against growth targets to support daily operations
- Identify systems, processes, and infrastructure that can be optimized for scalability across Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success
- Handle administrative functions and ensure data quality in HubSpot; perform records maintenance on companies, contacts, and deals
- Identify strategies and devise new methods for leveraging new and existing data effectively
- Define, design, and interpret metrics for Sales and Customer Success activity, funnel and deal pacing performance, and other measures of departmental health across Revenue teams
- Support business teams in training and education
- Create and maintain clear, detailed process documentation to serve as a Company-wide resource, and reinforce unified best practices
- 2+ years professional experience (rev ops, sales ops, or finance experience a plus)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with CRM systems (Admin experience a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Apply If Any Of These Describes You
- Uncanny ability to distill complex data into a simple, intuitive, and compelling narrative
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Insatiably curious self-starter, who thrives on ambiguity and high levels of autonomy
Submit a copy of your resume, cover letter, and links to your LinkedIn page (if applicable).
Backed by powerhouse investors like Mark Cuban, Apptopia specializes in providing competitive intelligence to mobile app publishers, software development kit (SDK) developers, mobile ad networks, and investment funds by estimating worldwide downloads, revenues, and active users for every mobile app. We also provide in-depth SDK analysis and recognition. Our actionable app store data and intuitive business intelligence tool help companies like Google, Facebook, and Verizon make more informed decisions. Apptopia has been recognized for 3 consecutive years in the Boston Business Journal’s Fast 50, as one of the City’s fastest-growing startups.
Apptopia is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success! We are not able to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
We provide highly accurate data and intelligence on the mobile app industry by estimating downloads, revenues, and active users for every mobile app in every world. We also provide deep SDK analysis and recognition. Our actionable app store data and intuitive business intelligence tool helps companies like Facebook, Visa, & Lyft make more informed decisions.