Jobs at Apptopia - Marketing
Demand Generation Manager
We’re building a team of driven, focused, smart people who want to make a meaningful impact helping customers make the best decisions to drive their businesses. Our marketing team is looking for a demand generation manager in our Boston office to level-up our programs, including paid search, retargeting, display, email, and account-based marketing.
As part of the marketing team, you’ll be on a mission to fortify our market presence, inspire the community to invest in competitive mobile intelligence, and ensure Apptopia is top-of-mind when the time is right.
Your responsibilities will include:
- You’ll help develop Apptopia’s email strategy, then create and manage email calendars mapped to each audience segment.
- You’ll work with the marketing team to ensure that email is used to maximize the impact of every effort, while ensuring we maintain high-quality lists and our audiences’ trust.
- Leading the charge on implementing and optimizing paid advertising programs (including paid search, retargeting, social advertising, and other CPC) and activating new programs to meet and exceed our lead generation targets.
- Awesome content is key to maximizing lead volume and quality. You’ll work with the content team and others to identify additional opportunities to leverage content for lead generation.
- Enterprise success depends on account-based marketing. Your paid program experience and creativity will shine as you scale and optimize Apptopia’s account-based marketing programs. You’ll work with the marketing and sales teams to expand the program, and maximize awareness and interest from our target accounts.
What you'll bring:
- 3+ years of B2B marketing experience in SaaS
- Experience building and scaling demand generation programs from scratch
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience with a wide range of digital, social, and field marketing tactics such as email, webinars, paid media, events
- A blend of creative and analytical skills that enable you to develop bold, effective campaigns, then measure and optimize performance
- A get-it-done attitude
We provide highly accurate data and intelligence on the mobile app industry by estimating downloads, revenues, and active users for every mobile app in every world. We also provide deep SDK analysis and recognition. Our actionable app store data and intuitive business intelligence tool helps companies like Facebook, Visa, & Lyft make more informed decisions.