Jobs at Apptopia - Product
Apptopia is one of the fastest growing mobile data providers in the world today. We started the company in 2011; however, our superpower over the last 4 years has been our ability to accurately estimate downloads, revenue, and usage performance for every mobile app in the world. As a result, we’ve built a very healthy business by providing competitive intelligence to some of today's biggest companies: McDonalds, Target, Visa, Facebook, Microsoft, etc.
We are looking for a product manager to help continue our product driven growth. You will be taking ownership over the core Apptopia product, ensuring high availability and continuous improvement of the user experience. You will ensure all product requests from Customer Success are documented and communicated effectively to our engineers and delivered with high satisfaction. You will drive execution of a prioritized backlog of user stories to be delivered in alignment with the long-term strategic roadmap.
The best candidate for this job already has their sleeves rolled up, is a relentless problem solver, and thrives in ambiguity.
Your Core Responsibilities
- Manage daily requests from Sales & Customer Success teams. Create and prioritize these requirements for Engineering using a Kanban development methodology
- Work with Engineering daily to get updates and keep stakeholders in the loop on progress of the tasks they requested.
- Define and write epics and user stories to articulate business requirements for the problems to solve
- Take full ownership of QA and making sure bugs in our product are at an absolute minimum at all times.
- Work closely with Customer Success & Customers to get feedback and document for leadership where we need to invest product resources moving forward.
- 2+ Years of product management experience.
- Experience writing product requirements, and working with internal stakeholders to understand and document their needs.
- Strong technical skills are necessary as we’d want this role to help Customer Success teams work with our clients on data integrations and API technical support questions.
- Experience working with engineering teams.
We provide highly accurate data and intelligence on the mobile app industry by estimating downloads, revenues, and active users for every mobile app in every world. We also provide deep SDK analysis and recognition. Our actionable app store data and intuitive business intelligence tool helps companies like Facebook, Visa, & Lyft make more informed decisions.