Will You Like Us? Will We Like You?
Apptopia is a mobile data company. We sell a SaaS product to help drive better, data-driven decision making for any & all mobile stakeholder (i.e. brands, publishers, ad networks, investors, etc.).
Our company, team, and environment are rather unique. We are crafty, creative, and effective. We move faster and are way more efficient than your average organization. As a 50-person company, we consistently go to battle with competitors who are 10x our size and have 30x the funding as us. We win because we are innovative, we build great product fast, and we work directly with our clients to address their needs head on.
We are looking for an experienced UX expert who is technical in nature, analytical, and can drive product direction from a usability and information architecture standpoint. You will lead product efforts including owning our product roadmap, designing new features and working with engineering to bring plans and designs to life.
- Will oversee the entire UX process and implement new, innovative product ideas while improving existing features.
- Prioritize key UX initiatives and identify/track metrics.
- Know our users and represent their needs in the product development process.
- Partner with other departments to optimize and improve efficiencies across teams.
- Analyze key metrics and data to proactively identify product and user trends
- Promote user-centered business decisions by educating UX considerations across the organization.
- Bachelor's degree or MBA graduate
- Background in SaaS products
- Expertise in:
- Delivering specs, user stories, design
- Detailed wireframes
- UX Design
- Information Architecture
- Analytics & A/B Testing
- Interactions or Interactive Design Experience
Apptopia provides highly accurate data and intelligence on the mobile app industry by estimating downloads, revenues, and active users for every mobile app in every world. We also provide deep SDK analysis and recognition.
Our actionable app store data and intuitive business intelligence tool helps companies like Facebook, Verizon, & AMC Theaters make more informed decisions.