Jobs at Apptopia - Sales
Customer Success Manager
Apptopia is a mobile data company. We sell a SaaS product to help drive better, data driven, decision making for any & all mobile stakeholders (i.e. brands, publishers, ad networks, investors, etc.).
Apptopia’s mobile intelligence (SaaS) platform supports a broad range of customers that includes some of the coolest (and largest) game publishers and other mobile-first companies, to companies in industries such as banks and finance, telcos, retail and tech. Apptopia’s platform provides a wide breadth of intelligence data about every mobile app publisher in the global app economy our customers use to make better informed decisions about their business.
We are a small and growing team looking for CSM candidates that love new technology, crave a challenge, are hungry, passionate, and flourish in an autonomous / fast paced environment. We build great product fast, and we work directly with our clients to address their needs head on.
Please note: Candidates must be authorized to work in the US. Apptopia does not sponsor visas for any positions.
You will become an expert in providing informative, helpful and simple solutions to your customers. As a CSM, you will need to understand your clients needs and how Apptopia can help them meet their goals. As Apptopia launches new products, you will be the expert who recommends these products to the appropriate customers. Furthermore, you will be responsible for reducing churn and implementing strategies to lessen risks. Your key metrics for success as a CSM will be the retention of customers (renewals) and expansion of revenue from your assigned accounts (upsells).
This position will allow you to have a direct impact on the future of Apptopia. You will help shape our product by recommending improvements based on your clients’ feedback and demands coming from the marketplace.
In this role you will:
- Become an expert in mobile and the SaaS account management process
- Learn how mobile intelligence data and data analysis features can solve customer business problems
- Discover customer success metrics for businesses across different industries and how mobile intelligence data can ensure customers hit those metrics
- Build, maintain and grow effective business relationships with existing customers
- Work with the sales team to help achieve annual, quarterly and monthly growth targets
- Work with Finance to ensure accounts receivables are collected on time
- Meet monthly renewal and upsell goals
- Stay up to date with the ever-changing nature of mobile, the technology and players there within
Ideal candidates will have:
- 2-5 years of Customer Success or Account Management experience
- Demonstrated ability to reach and exceed a quota
- Mobile market experience a very strong plus
- Strong email and phone communication skills are a must
- Ability to work with various stakeholders, in multiple time zones
- Experience interacting with international customers
- Strong Organizational skills
Ideal candidates should be:
- Highly Motivated
- Intellectually Curious
- Fun to work with!
- 401K plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- HSA spending account
- Discounted lunches through Peach
- Free lunch on Fridays
- Free snacks, salad fixings, frozen meals and fresh fruit and beverages in the kitchen
- Flexible work from home policy
We provide highly accurate data and intelligence on the mobile app industry by estimating downloads, revenues, and active users for every mobile app in every world. We also provide deep SDK analysis and recognition. Our actionable app store data and intuitive business intelligence tool helps companies like Facebook, Visa, & Lyft make more informed decisions.