*We are only considering local candidates at this time. This is an onsite, full-time position (cannot be done remotely or on a freelance/consulting basis). In this position, you will be reporting to the Chief Product Officer.
Apptopia is a mobile data company. We sell a SaaS product to help drive better, data driven, decision making for any & all mobile stakeholders (i.e. brands, publishers, ad networks, investors, etc.).
Our company, team, and environment are rather unique. We are crafty, creative, and effective. We move more quickly and are way more efficient than your average company. In fact, as a 50-person company we consistently go to battle with competitors who are 10x our size and have 30x the funding as us, and win. We win because we are innovative, we build great products fast, and we work directly with our clients to address their needs head on.
We are looking for candidates who are hungry, passionate, and flourish in autonomous / fast paced environments. You will learn a lot here. We work hard, we love what we do, and we are looking for like-minded people to collaborate with.
- Work closely with the CPO on product goals, prioritization, and KPIs
- Manage tickets, daily standups, and backlog
- Time and cost estimating
- Monitoring and reporting progress
- Work with front end and API Engineering groups as well as Design, Marketing, and Customer Success
- Bachelor’s degree with 1 year of experience or recent MBA graduate
- Background in web based products (SaaS, eComm, etc)
- Familiar with:
- Working with a roadmap
- Features estimation with the engineering team
- Launching products/features
- Working with sales and marketing to gather requirements
- Understanding the market and competition
- Tracking KPIs
To Apply: Submit your resume along with a cover letter explaining why you are a perfect fit for Apptopia
$60K - $70K
Apptopia provides highly accurate data and intelligence on the mobile app industry by estimating downloads, revenues, and active users for every mobile app in every world. We also provide deep SDK analysis and recognition.
Our actionable app store data and intuitive business intelligence tool helps companies like Facebook, Verizon, & AMC Theaters make more informed decisions.