MUST RESIDE IN BOSTON - This person will work 15-20 hours a week and may work remotely with occasional trips to our office.
We are looking for an enthusiastic professional with an eye for design. You will work with our product development team to plan and execute our product interface and user experience. We need a self-starter who will take a project and run with it with little oversight.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a UX Designer
- Expert in defining user interaction models and user experience flows for web products (experience working with web-based tech companies)
- Experience building e-commerce flows and refining them
- SAAS experience is a plus
- Ability to come in to our Boston office for our Monday company meeting
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Please send your resume and/or LinkedIn page, along with specific design examples related to ecommerce
Apptopia was the first in the industry to accurately estimate the downloads, revenue and active users for every mobile app in the world. Today we work with customers like Facebook, Google, Verizon, Ticketmaster, AMC Theatres, etc.
Apptopia provides highly accurate data and intelligence on the mobile app industry by estimating downloads, revenues, and active users for every mobile app in every world. We also provide deep SDK analysis and recognition.
Our actionable app store data and intuitive business intelligence tool helps companies like Facebook, Verizon, & AMC Theaters make more informed decisions.