We are looking for an enthusiastic, data-driven marketing professional with a passion for generating warm leads and converting them into new customers. You will have expertise in the strategy, delivery and execution of the inbound marketing funnel: naturally attracting, converting, closing and retaining prospects/customers through a variety of channels. You will create compelling content and marketing strategies, track conversion rates and continuously make improvements to optimize and improve the inbound marketing process.
Apptopia is growing rapidly and there is tremendous growth opportunity for this role. We offer a competitive salary, benefits and perks.
- At least 3 years of strategically managing the inbound marketing funnel through creative marketing efforts.
- Background in web-based tech companies
- Proven track record of converting prospects
- Expert in conceptualizing and writing engaging content
- Solid understanding of creating and driving SEO performance
- Experience using Hubspot to track and report web analytics and performance metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Extra Credit For:
- Experience with mobile and / or data driven products
Apptopia was the first in the industry to accurately estimate the downloads, revenue and active users for every mobile app in the world. Today we work with customers like Facebook, Google, Verizon, Ticketmaster, AMC Theatres, etc.
Apptopia provides highly accurate data and intelligence on the mobile app industry by estimating downloads, revenues, and active users for every mobile app in every world. We also provide deep SDK analysis and recognition.
Our actionable app store data and intuitive business intelligence tool helps companies like Facebook, Verizon, & AMC Theaters make more informed decisions.