About & Pics
Whether you’re a music student or teacher, the Kjos Interactive Practice Studio App provides a whole new way for you to experience your favorite Kjos Music publications. Whether you want to supplement a hard-copy book you own or experience a publication completely online, the IPS makes it all possible.
With the Interactive Practice Studio you have access to:
• eBook versions of your favorite Kjos publications—leave your print books at home!
• Teacher Edition access to eBook versions of every student book in a series.
• Play-along accompaniment and demonstration recordings with tempo, looping, and mix controls.
• Video lessons that provide instruction of both basic and more advanced concepts and techniques.
• A personal recording studio with tools for easily mixing, storing, and sharing your recordings with teachers, family, and friends.
• Cultural and historical enrichments to cultivate development of total musicianship and meet the requirements of a standards-based education.
• Interactive glossaries to assist in the understanding of important terms and phrases.
• Flashcards that make learning the language of music fun.
• Practice journals and self-evaluation/reflection forms to help students document progress.
• Instant access to Kjos.com for information on more publications to enhance learning and teaching.
The Interactive Practice Studio gives students and teachers the tools they need to get the most of their learning and instruction.
Releasing new versions every 3 months, on average.
Various bug fixes
Added link to jump to My Recordings from the book activity menu.
Corrects an issue with retaining purchases after they are restored.
Corrected issue with some book codes not working properly.
Added IPS Cloud interface.
Corrects issue https connections.
Fixes Bluetooth Audio not playing.
Correction to intermittent recorded audio saving problem.
Correction in the restore purchase process.
Adds bluetooth audio playback compatibility.
Compatibility for HTTPS content connections.
New in app store layout.
Corrects issue with accessing students books from the score directly.
•While playing or recording, added a quick page turn with a “Next Page” button or a screen double-tap.
Click to see more