About & Pics
ACCP Flip Cards: Critical Care is a fun, fast, and simple way for pharmacy professionals to prepare for the Critical Care Pharmacy Specialty Certification Examination administered by the Board of Pharmacy Specialties.
This new study tool features almost 300 patient-centered, disease-specific vignettes and clinical scenarios. Each item includes an explained answer with rationale and supporting references for further study.
Items can be reviewed by examination domain or system and patient-care problems. Items can also be randomly shuffled for a more challenging review. Scoring statistics provide instant feedback that allows for a more focused review of problem areas. Answers include complete explanations with 2-5 supporting references; each reference has a hyperlink to PubMed or other literature compiler.
ACCP Flip Cards: Critical Care combines the time-tested method of review by flashcard with your mobile device, creating an ideal resource for those who want a self-paced review and refresher of disease states and therapeutics.
• In-app Statistics—Track your progress and discover those areas where you need additional study. Clear your statistics at any time to retest yourself.
• Shuffle—Mix up your flip cards as many times as you like to create a randomized stream of questions.
• Favorites—Highlight those questions that need additional review, or those questions that you find the most challenging or interesting.
• Notes—Jot down reminders, mnemonic devices, or anything that helps you prepare for the exam.
• Common Lab Values—Reference a handy table of reference values for common laboratory tests.
The American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP) is a professional and scientific society that provides leadership, education, advocacy, and resources enabling clinical pharmacists to achieve excellence in practice and research.
ACCP’s membership is composed of practitioners, scientists, educators, administrators, students, residents, fellows, and others committed to excellence in clinical pharmacy and patient pharmacotherapy.
Releasing new versions every 7 months, on average.
iPad font issue fixed
Minor bug fixes
Minor bug fixes
|Previous 3 versions|
This app has not yet been rated.