About & Pics
The most anticipated character of Destiny 2, Xur, Agent of the Nine has its own application to track him down.
Where is Xur? for Destiny 2 is a completely FREE, intuitive application with a very simple to use interface! Just launch the application to see what Xur has for sale along with many other cool features:
- Location: Find out Xur's exact location on a detailed map with ease.
- Weapon & Armor Details: See all the stats and perks of a weapon or armor in detail.
- Weapon & Armor Ratings and Reviews: Give ratings to exotic items and write reviews on them. Check what the Destiny community thinks about a specific exotic and decide to buy it or not accordingly.
- Guardian Wishlist: The classic feature is back and better than ever! You can now see the votes being cast in real time and see the percentages for all items; not just the item with the most votes.
- Best Exotics: See all the exotics ordered according to their community rating.
- Exotic Armory: Check the details of all the potential loot Xur can bring. Rate & review them to show your love or dislike!
- Archive: Check what Xur has brought in previous weeks in an orderly fashion. Instantly see how many times a particular exotic item is brought by Xur. Archive starts with Forsaken release.
- Custom Notifications: Get notifications for Xur's arrival and departure.
- And much more!
Important Note: Where is Xur? no longer supports Destiny 1.
Releasing new versions every 2 months, on average.
This version brings a cool, new feature:
- This version fixes the display issue for exotic bows
This version brings support for Destiny 2's new expansion: Forsaken.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
Where is Xur? has been completely rebuilt from the scratch.
- New exotic items from the Curse of Osiris DLC have been added.
- Minor bug fixes
- Optimization for iPhone X
Destiny 2 is here!
Where is Xur? now shows the location and inventory of Xur for Destiny 2.
This version brings the necessary changes for Age of Triumph update:
This version brings the necessary changes for Rise of Iron:
Important Announcement: With the August Update, Bungie has officially stopped supporting the legacy consoles PS3 and Xbox 360. Therefore; Where is Xur? now shows the location and inventory of Xur only for PS4 and Xbox One players. PS3 and Xbox 360 are not supported.
- Minor bug fixes. Please update Where is Xur? for the best experience.
This version of Where is Xur? brings cool new features:
This update to Where is Xur? reflects the changes made to Destiny with the April Update:
- New year 2 exotics and upgraded year 1 exotics have been added to the Guardian Wishlist.
- Prices of year 2 and legacy exotic engrams have been added.
This update prepares Where is Xur? for The Taken King expansion by:
- An issue that caused House of Wolves exotics to appear with incorrect or no icons has been fixed.
This version brings the necessary improvements and changes for the second major expansion of Destiny, House of Wolves:
- More Information: You can now see the upgrades and consumable items Xur is offering.
- The All-New UI: Sleek touch & feel.
|Previous 3 versions|