About & Pics
*** Includes in-app purchase to get ad-free experience ***
This TV guide app gives you quick and reliable listings for the major TV channels, networks and providers in the USA, including satellite and over-the-air.
* The app will show you what’s on all the major channels, networks and TV providers over the next 7 days. Just enter your zip code and pick your local provider.
* Search across all channels and view detailed information about the movies and shows on TV. We'll give you images, posters, ratings, links to IMDb, Rotten Tomatoes and more...
* Follow programs, build a watchlist and add reminders so that you never miss your favorite show again. The app keeps you updated on when and where you can see all of your programs.
* Sports, movies, series, documentaries or kids programs? You can set your TV Guide to only pick out the listings that you’re interested in.
* Works for both iPhone and iPad.
>>> Download the app now and make watching TV simple again <<<
How does the subscription feature work?
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Releasing new versions every 3 months, on average.
Bug and crash fixes.
This version contains adjustments for iPhone X and bug fixes. I also has a new functionality to notify the user about channel lineup changes.
In this version we have fixed bugs.
Fixed a bug related to subscriptions. If you have bought a subscription and updated to iOS11 please logout and login again, and then click on "Restore subscription" on the subscription page to restore your subscription. If you update to iOS11 before you buy a subscription everything should work as expected.
This version contains In-app purchases. You can now subscribe to get an ad-free and better experience. Pay monthly or yearly.
Hey, don't like the ads? Well... good news! In this version we've added a subscribe option which will remove all ads from the app. Try it and let us know what you think.
Hello...! In this version we've tweaked the text sizes to make them easier to read. Another feature that has been added is a button to only filter LIVE events on the sports page. The live button is iPhone only for now but will be added to the iPad version shortly. Enjoy :)
Bug fixes on iPad version.
Hello! We've updated the app with compatibility fixes for the latest version of iOS. Hope you will like it!
In this version we've slightly increased the font size and fixed a couple of bugs.
/ The TV listings app team :)
- iOS9 UI compability
To be decided
Fixed the time format issue.
Bug fixes. Fix for 'No connection'-error that happens to some users.
Click to see more