About & Pics
The UGA Mobile App is the best of the Bulldog Nation in one, central mobile app for students, visitors, parents, faculty, staff and fans. It’s the official mobile app of the University of Georgia.
* Bus trackers for UGA Campus Transit and Athens Transit
* Campus map with buildings, dining halls, computer labs and print kiosks
* UGAMail access
* eLearning Commons (eLC) access
* Parking deck and lot information
* UGA Involvement Network for student organizations
* Customize your home screen tab bar
* Touch ID sign in for applicable iOS devices
* Ask SGA
The UGA Mobile App is a collaboration between the Student Government Association (SGA) and Enterprise Information Technology Services (EITS).
Releasing new versions every about 2 months, on average.
We are running towards the end of the semester and commencement is soon! We brought back the Commencement module to provide easy and quick information about upcoming commencement.
UGA Bus Point to point direction is finally in the app!
Athens Transit's route 12 has been changed. This release will contain the correct information for the route 12.
A bug not showing University Village route and Weekender are fixed.
We have updated our data to meet the newest changes to the UGA Bus routes and change in building names.
Athens Transit live tracker is finally updated!
A new look for a new semester!
A new look for a new semester!
Summer ‘s in session and so are bus routes. This release will have summer bus routes’ detours.
Athens Transit detour is now tracked by UGA app!!!
Summer is here! This update includes new information about Maymester's bus routes. Due to the construction on Sanford Drive, there will be a detour on a few bus routes. This release includes tracking of the detours!
Commencement is just around the corner!
Screen disorientation bug from the last release has been fixed.
This update is ready for the new ArchPass Duo requirements to access Athena.
This update is ready for the new ArchPass Duo requirements to access eLC.
UGA cares about its students!
Athens Transit is changing their bus tracking system and we have integrated that in this update.
You can search the 'links' to get to your page faster!
Intersession bus routes are now tracked by UGA app!
Clicking on a stop on a route's stops list map now directs you to the detailed view of the stop.
Bus tracker updates for Fall semester.
UGA Bus updated for Fall semester.
- Improved accuracy of the UGA Bus Tracker
*Health Center is now on Home screen
*NEW look for bus tracker
* Fixed a bug with Athens Transit where routes 22 and 28 were not available.
* Updated to use the new UGA logo.
We listened to your feedback and we have brought back the campus map and bus tracker features that everyone wanted. With this update, you can now track multiple bus routes at the same time while also having the ability to place campus map locations on the map with the buses. We also updated the ability to favorite locations and bus stops directly on the bus tracker map.
In addition to the new bus tracker map update, we have added the missing bus routes 21, 22, and 28 for Athens Transit and updated/corrected other data in the app.
UGA Mail screen and TouchID fixed. Improved data usage and battery life performance.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Fully redesigned mobile app with flat map for the UGA bus tracking module, new parking map module, and much more.
A bug was fixed in the UGA Radio module where the WUOG logo was displayed for the WUGA station.
We also fixed a bug with the street view for bus stops where users were unable to swipe left and right to see the area around the stop.
Along with updates on UGA campus transit bus routes, WUOG and WUGA radio have been combined into a single UGA Radio module. A new module for the Campus Arboretum walking tree tours was also added. UGA orientation module has been added for freshmen on-boarding this summer!
●Bugfix for Bus Tracker stop view not refreshing the arrival times correctly.
●UGA and Athens Transit bus trackers updated to scalable bus location arrows to accommodate increasing mobile device screen resolution and changing map zoom level.
• Minor bug fixes.
• Addressed various performance issues with the Campus Transit bus tracker.
• Athens Transit module brings you bus tracking and predicted arrival times for all routes and bus stops serviced by the local Athens Transit bus system.
• Added new UGA Campus Transit routes for Intersession buses as well as the new VetMed/College Station and Riverbend/S. Milledge routes which start on March 16, 2015.
Version 2.0.2 updates:
• Removed People Search module
Version 2.0.1 updates and bug fixes:
•Live bus tracking timeout settings enabled to warn user if tracking data is not current or not available.
Version 2.0 of the UGA mobile app brings you visual campus bus tracking along with a host of new locations available on the built-in map.
- Added portlets for Bulldog Bucks, UGA Bookstore, Career Center, Libraries, UGA Rec Sports, and Student Accounts
|Previous 3 versions|