Control your home from your iPhone or iPad. Dim the lights, close the blinds, crank the volume, and start the movie— with one touch. Streamline your life using personalized, multi-device Activities that can be started with one touch. Combine home entertainment—TVs, stereos, cable/satellite set-top boxes, and game consoles—with home automation—connected lights, locks, blinds, thermostats, sensors, and more. Harmony brings it together. You bring it to life.
Use of the Harmony app requires one of the following Logitech Harmony hub-based remote controls: Harmony Pro, Harmony Elite, Harmony Companion, Harmony Hub, Harmony Ultimate Home, Harmony Home Control, Harmony Home Hub, Harmony Ultimate, Harmony Smart Control, Harmony Smart Keyboard, or Harmony Ultimate Hub (each sold separately).
To learn about the full line of Harmony remotes, or to make a purchase, please visit www.logitech.com/harmony-remotes.
Every remote you’ll ever need
Control home entertainment devices with your iPhone or iPad when paired with a Harmony hub-based remote control.
Control connected lights, locks, blinds, thermostats, and more from a single app, whether inside or outside your home. Check devices status and make adjustments remotely.
Set up custom schedules to turn devices on or off at specific times or on specific days.
With just one touch, start multiple devices together using Activities such as Good Morning, Good Night, Watch TV, Listen to Music, or Play Games.
Create up to 50 favorite channels with custom icons for quick access to your entertainment.
Use swipe or tap gestures directly on the screen to adjust the volume, change channels, fast-forward, rewind, and more.
Install the app on each iPhone or iPad in the house and everyone can have their own personalized favorite channels and custom gestures.
Control devices inside closed media cabinets. Hide the clutter of your entertainment devices and never worry about pointing your phone at your TV.
Compatible with many IR and Bluetooth® game consoles.
Compatible with an ever growing list over 270,000 devices from more than 6,000 brands. See myharmony.com/compatibility for latest compatibility information.
We want to ensure you will enjoy your remote. If you run into issues or have any questions, we have help available.
You can find online support articles at https://support.myharmony.com
Join our online support community at community.myharmony.com
Contact our support team at https://support.myharmony.com/en-us/contact-us
Releasing new versions every about 2 months, on average.
Support for Sign in with Apple & Amazon
Fix for Sony IPTV pairing disconnect issue
Support for Harmony Pro 2400
- Control of Sonos speakers now uses Sonos' Websocket API, as per the official "Works with Sonos" developer platform
- Bug Fixes
- Bug Fixes
- Bug Fixes
- Support for HEOS
- Fix for Watch Roku favorites firing commands to TV instead of Roku.
- Fix for Lost connection screen coming when switching from background to foreground.
- Updated Sonos experiences with ability to manage groups & extend running audio to new rooms
Fix for an issue with Volume Control
- Fix for Pro Installer Portal crash
- Improved AVR multi-zone experience for Harmony Pro
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Bug fixes on iOS v8.1
Social login using Facebook and Google
Support for Hunter Douglas PowerView Blinds(requires firmware 4.8.24 and above)
Support for Hue and Insteon scenes
New Home Control integration*
* Hub software update is required.
- Fix for App Crash
- For Security, app now requires a login to hub with 4.x software to control locks, thermostats, change settings, and control from out of home. Use your Harmony account email and password to login. No login is required to start and control AV activities or lights.
Simplified new user set-up flow
- Activities and Devices are now accessed through tabs on the home screen. Flip button/icon is removed.
64 Bit Support
Improve hub discovery
Improve battery life when app is running and idle
Add Help button to tab bar on Activity Control Screens
After launching the last app the entire Harmony team including engineering, design, and management has read and re-read every customer review. We heard your feedback and have been working overtime to improve the experience. We sincerely apologize for the bugs that were introduced and will continue to refine the design and strengthen the app with future releases.
• Now supports Harmony Living Home products: Harmony Ultimate Home, Harmony Home Control, and Harmony Home Hub
• Support Smart Keyboard Add-on and Smart Remote Add-on upgrades in Menu > Settings > Upgrade Remote
- Bug Fixes
- Support for Sonos music players and Amazon FireTV
Click to see more