About & Pics
With this app you will laugh a lot. Kids love it.
Record on your iPhone / iPad / iPod touch, and then play it backwards or forwards.
Super easy to use.
Press the big red button to record. Talk, sing, whistle or make any sound. Then listen to the recording forwards or backwards.
Reverse playback sounds like when playing a gramophone record in the wrong direction.
A sound played backwards sounds completely different. Speech sounds particularly funny. It may sound like another language or just like strange noises.
What you can do with the app:
- Record any sound.
- Play your recordings forwards.
- Play your recordings BACKWARDS.
- Stop recording.
- Stop playing.
- Move the playback cursor back and forth.
- Select fixed recording time or indefinite.
- Make hour-long recordings.
- Send a recording, both forward and reverse versions, by email to your friends.
- Send a recording by e-mail to yourself, turn it into a ringtone and sync it to your device.
- All recordings of any length can be played backwards.
You can listen to the recordings via the unit's speakers or headphones, the volume is automatically adjusted.
Recordings are made in 8 kHz 16-bit quality, and stored in the wav format. A recording time of 1 minute gives a file size of 0.96 Mbytes. Remember that many email providers will not transmit emails that are larger than 10MBytes.
In order to record, the device must have a microphone. Such are found in all iPhones, iPads and 4th generation iPod touch. For older iPod touch devices without a microphone, you can plug in a headset with microphone.
Releasing new versions every 7 months, on average.
Support for iPhone X.
Updated for iOS 10.
Now you can add your own background picture:
Create a new background with your front camera or back camera.
Optimized for iPhone6, iPhone6 plus and for iOS8.
Each recording is saved in a separate file and user can select which one to play.
Graphics changes. Bugs fixed.
Minor graphics changes.
iPhone 5 support. Bugfixes.
|Previous 3 versions|