About & Pics
Learn facts about more than 350 dog breeds. The Wolfram Dog Breeds Reference App will help you discover which dog breed might be the perfect fit for you by computing information about height, weight, temperament, and more. From Golden Retrievers and Akitas to Border Collies and Beagles, the searchable list of dog breeds will provide you with hours of interesting facts and images.
- Read a detailed description and find out whether a breed is friendly or aggressive, social or shy
- Discover the history of the Belgian Malinois, Mastiff, Dachshund, Rottweiler, Pug, Shih Tzu, Bloodhound, Yorkshire Terrier, Great Dane, and more
- Decide whether a Companion dog, like the Pomeranian, or a Sporting dog, like the Cocker Spaniel, is best for you
- Compute information such as litter size, height, weight, and life span of dog breeds
- Determine whether a breed is short- or long-haired with mild or heavy shedding
- Get facts by looking for specific characteristics, breed names, or groups of dog breeds
- Find alternate breed names
- Find out whether a dog breed is recognized by a kennel club or canine council
- Compute given properties such as where a breed originated or a breed's club recognition year
The Wolfram Dog Breeds Reference App is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Dog Breeds Reference App draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
Releasing new versions every over 1 year, on average.
- Bug fixes
- Significant design updates, bug fixes
Bug fixes, iPhone 5 support.
|Previous 3 versions|