VLC iRemote lets you remotely control your VLC Media Player in style. For your Mac, PC or Linux.
••• Featured multiple times by Apple! Thank you! •••
VLC iRemote is the most carefully crafted and advanced VLC remote control app on the App Store. Elegant design meets meticulous code engineering to bring you an app that's beautiful, super easy to use, and "just works".
• Elegant & intuitive user interface
• Automatic discovery of VLC Media Player (that actually works; across Windows, Mac and Linux)
• Automatic configuration of VLC Media Player on Mac and PC using our helper tool
• File browser (works with external and network drives too)
• Playlist editor
• Media Library
• On-the-fly playlist
• Full 10-band equaliser
• Aspect ratio
• Audio track and delay
• Subtitle track and delay
• Playback speed control
• Saves all your VLC Media Players so you can control as many as you want
• Album art support
• Lots of skins for personalisation
• Supports VLC on Mac, Windows and Linux
• Works with VLC versions 1.x and 2.x
• Manually adding libraries supported
• Supports iOS 6, iOS 7 and iOS 8
• Universal app for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
What some of our users are saying...
Gpaws, UK (5/5 stars):
"By far the best vlc remote app. Super easy to use. Beautiful. Works out of the box with no configuration. Does everything it needs to. Thanks"
Molly61, UK (5/5 stars):
"Struggled with the other remote, but gave up as it would not configure properly. This worked perfectly straight away."
EvilAlbert, US (5/5 stars):
"Looks good, fast, and easy to set up. Best VLC remote on the app store"
Pandapumpkin, UK (5/5 stars):
"I've tried a few vlc remotes but this one is by far the best."
by, US (5/5 stars):
"I love it"
Remember to enable remote control access in VLC so that the app can connect to your VLC media player. We recommend that you use our 1-click setup app for Mac and Windows to automatically configure your VLC player for you, get it from www.goonbee.com/vlc
Releasing new versions every 3 months, on average.
• FINALLY! VLC 2.1 and 2.2 support is here! (Don't forget to re-run the helper tool from goonbee.com/vlc after updating your VLC Media Player)
• FINALLY! VLC 2.2+ support is here! (Run the helper tool from goonbee.com/vlc first)
• Fixed crash when restoring some In App Purchases
• Improved Linux support
Brand new version 4.0!
• Improved Linux support
• Now featuring a brand new scrubber which should make scrubbing back and forth in movies much easier.
☛ Beautiful new iPad version
-Beautiful new iPad version
• iPhone 5 support
*More files support
under the hood improvements
Click to see more