A New Kind of Pixel Editor
Make your own pixel tiles and arrange them to create beautiful pixel art.
The Grix is fast, fun, simple, and surprising.
“A simple drag-and-drop interface makes creating pieces a breeze; users can choose from several different colors and patterns with which to create their art.”
– Nicholas Deleon, The Daily
“This is an awesome little app. So much care has gone into making it, and it shows everywhere you look. The sound effects are spot-on, the text labels for the color palettes are gorgeous, even the Share menu icons for Twitter and Facebook are pixellated. They’ve thought about every little detail.”
– Giles Turnbull, Cult of Mac
“...our friends at eBoy together with Felt Tip have brought something new and exciting.”
– Filip, Creative Applications Network
Join the Flickr group:
– Create art with pixel tiles
– Move, rotate, and delete tiles on the Grix
– Create and edit each tile
– Choose from 128 editable tiles for each Grix
– 12 colour palettes
– Comes with 5 eBoy made sample Grix
– Post to Twitter, Tumblr, and Facebook
– Save to Photo Roll
– Email and share your editable Grix and tiles
– Download additional sets from thegrix.com
Concept and Design by eBoy:
The Godfathers of Pixel
Code by Felt Tip:
Releasing new versions every over 1 year, on average.
• Fixed a bug with accessing the Photo Library.
Updated for the latest software and made design improvements.
Fixed bug where app could be rotated to landscape mode even though it wasn't designed for it.
Updated for the iPhone 5 tall screen
— Adds Japanese, German, and French localizations.
Click to see more