About & Pics
wtkJams can be used to connect to any Karaoke venue that uses the kJams software. You can use wtkJams to search for songs by Artist or Title, add yourself to the rotation, change pitch & tempo of songs, maintain a list of your favorite songs, view your song history, and view the current rotation, all from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
When you log into a public venue, we track the location (if you allow it) so that we can show other wtkJams and Where's the Karaoke? ™ users the locations of Karaoke events.
When you search for a song, add or remove a song from Tonight or Favorites, we track that information so that we can show other wtkJams and Where's the Karaoke? ™ users what songs are currently hot. The information may also be used to describe a venue as to the type of music that is commonly requested there.
In the unfortunate event of a crash, the information is sent to us so that we can analyze, and hopefully quickly resolve the issue with an update.
Brought to you by www.WheresTheKaraoke.com
A demo video is available on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/user/wtkJams/videos
Additional online help available at: https://karaoke.kjams.com/wiki/WtkJams
Releasing new versions every 5 months, on average.
iOS 12 support
- Support for kJams max_singer_songs server setting.
* "Dark Theme" is now back by popular demand
* Better handling of Connection Refused by the kJams server after initially connecting fine. Happens with faulty Wi-Fi.
* New rotation plist has all the information now.
Several stability and UI improvements.
Search results now sorted by name,times sung & last date sung, making it easier to choose when multiple versions of the same song.
Support for iOS 9
* Better support for iOS 8
* Fix crash in Settings.
iOS 7 support.
* Checks to see if update available on the App Store.
* Retina support and refined UX for iPad.
View rotation with singer name, song and estimated time.
New UX for the iPad. Also fixed a couple of crashing bugs.
Rebuilt for iOS 5.1
* Now an indexed view of singers when there are more than 10.
Click to see more